Our ToursNightly Bat Watching Sunset Cruises
It is a spectacular sight to see the bats emerge from the bridge at sunset!
It is a spectacular sight to see the bats emerge from the bridge at sunset! An estimated 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats live under the Congress Avenue Bridge. It is the largest urban colony in North America, recognized by National Geographic, The Discovery Channel, and various other news media. Come relax on the lake, observe our unusual attraction, and listen to the narration and history provided by your captain.
All bat watching cruises will be on one of our THREE smaller boats, The Southern Star, The Northern Star or The Little Star.
March - Early November
- 1 hour tour
- Reservations recommended – buy your tickets online using your credit cards – we sell out most nights
- Departure time is approximately 30 minutes prior to sunset – boarding begins 45 minutes prior to departure and ends 15 minutes prior to departure – arrive early!
- Departure times may vary, please call for the departure schedule or see schedule under buy tickets here
- No Dogs allowed EXCEPT trained service animals
- ADA compliant
- 32' and 35' Electric cruisers
- Adults - $13
- Seniors (60 and over) - $11
- Children (12 and under) - $8
- Children (2 and under) - Free